- Françoise Hardy's official website:
- Lots of information, very entertaining: Rolf's Website www.fhardy.de (in German). Look at the translations of Françoise' lyrics.
- Another excellent highlight from Germany: Georg's Complete Discographie . A must for collectors. You will be surprised how many records there are of Françoise Hardy.
- A biography, loads of photos - look at the international coverpages with Françoise! - lyrics and hints, a beautiful website by a Britisch fan; Warren has named his domain after his first favorite song of Françoise: www.all-over-the-world.com.
- Many photos and information are on the English website by a Frenchman: frankenstein
- News, TV shows with Francoise are on the French website by Vincent; actually this was the first Hardy-Blog, as far as I know: totally-hardy
- Now this is something very special: The website of a dutch artist who paints portraits of Françoise. Very sensitive, very romantic: Fred Blei... AND: Et bien voila!
- Another blog, videos, news is provided by Jerome in France. It's in English and French and it's name: mon-amie-hardy-rose.nice-topic.com.
- Another blog do you find → here!
- Another website by a very devoted Francoise Hardy fan from Belgium ist Eric. Look at his pages!
- Graham Welch, a writer and editor, whose work has been published by The Guardian newspaper and The Economist magazine, amongst others. He has a website, which is intended to be a celebration of Europe's fab female singers of the 1960s. It's name: READY STEADY GIRLS. Have a look on his Françoise Hardy page.
It is striking about these websites, with how much love and devotion Françoise' fans care for their star. I had the chance to meet most of these website-owners a few years ago, and we've been staying in contact since then. Now it is the place to ....
Merci à ...
... "fiscx22" Laurent et mon amie P. de Brussels, Belgium, pour votre
inspiration, toutes les informations et et votre engagement. Cette site sur
Françoise Hardy serait presque impossible pour moi sans votre aide.
Für alle Fragen offen, stets hilfsbereit - mental und technisch ist Rolf (www.fhardy.de). Danke.
I have never heard a "no" from you, Warren. But many times "yes, of course" plus a very British joke. Thanks.
Und da gibt es nette Leute, die freundlicherweise Links auf meine Website gesetzt haben, z. B die Sammel-Fans aus Österreich. Auch hier: Merci vielmals!
Last but not least: Thank you, dear visitors, for coming to my website. - Mille grazie. Bedankt. Muchas gracias. Tesekür ederim. Mange takk. Und herzlichen Dank, liebe Surfer, für Ihren Besuch meiner Website! Most of all: Françoise Hardy! Quel bonheur et quel plaisir de vous connaitre! et merci pour "tant de belles choses!"
Where do most of the musica-la-vita visitors come from?
The statistics show: France, Belgium, Canada, Italy, Germany, Japan, Austria, Sweden, Switzerland, Corea, USA, Spain, Netherlands, Denmark ... This is just wonderful, and I am very grateful.
Thank you. Cheers,